Consolidated Accounts and Policy [C.A.P]
- Manage the Consolidated Revenue Fund
- Direct, control and coordinate Central Government banking arrangements, financial accounting and reporting
- Cashflow Management
- Management of State assets
Government Accounting Services [G.A.S]
- Formulate and administer national accounting and financial management policy, procedures and regulations;
- Direct, control and coordination of ministries’ accounting and financial management systems and operations;
- Monitor and evaluate compliance on accounting and financial management systems by ministries;
Accounting for Aid Funds and Parastatals [A.A.F.P]
- Manage the National Development Fund;
- Formulates & administer national accounting policy, procedures & regulations on aid/donor accounting
- Analysis of budget and monitoring financial performance of public entities;
- Provides technical advice and consultancy service in financial, cost and management accounting including the preparation s of final accounts to Statutory Funds.
- Monitoring and Evaluations of operations of Statutory Funds;
- To provide temporary assistance or secondment of staff to funds, where there are signs of deterioration in the accounting function.
- Appraise and evaluate parastatals financial performance.
Public Finance Management System Unit
- Facilitation of computerised accounting and administrative transactions
- Management of the PFMS software and upgrades
- Training of end users and assist line Ministries ,wherever necessary, in processing transactions
- Development of the training material master