Financial Advisors are hereby invited to submit Express of Interest (EOI) for the provision of Financial Advisory Services to raise funds, to be utilized to pay the Global Compensation Amount to Former Farm Owners (FFO), as per the Global Compensation Deed signed on 29 July 2020, under which the Former FFO will be compensated in accordance with Sections 72 and 295 of Zimbabwe’s Constitution.
Interested consulting firms should provide information demonstrating that they have the required experience, competences, skills, and qualifications relevant for performance of the services whether as individual firms, joint ventures or as consortia.
The minimum criteria for short-listing of consulting firms shall be:
- The consulting firm must be a registered entity.
- A minimum of three (3) trade references must be submitted.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience for each individual consulting firm singularly or in the consortium or joint venture.
- Evidence of availability of the necessary project team to undertake the project.
The following should be submitted:
- detailed company profile;
- company registration documents from the country of origin;
- detailed curriculum vitae of key personnel and professional staff;
- a summary of the consulting firm’s experience in similar assignments, together with the names and contact details of persons connected with those assignments, and
- a clear understanding of the scope and nature of the tasks required for the assignment, supported by preliminary solution maps
The evaluation criteria, drawing up of the short-list and selection procedure shall be in accordance with Zimbabwe’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets Act [Chapter 22:23].
Interested Financial Advisors can obtain the detailed Information Memorandum from the address below during office hours. Three (3) sealed copies of the EOI in the English language, clearly marked with the advertised EOI reference number must be delivered to the address and or via e-mails indicated below by 22 October 2020, no later than10:00 hours CAT. Late EOI will be rejected.
The Ministry of Finance and Economic Development is not bound to accept any EOI and accepts no liability for any direct and indirect costs arising out of or in connection with the preparation and submission of any EOI.
Documents must be submitted for the attention of:
The Procurement Management Unit
Ministry of Finance and Economic Development
3rd Floor, Room 418 Block E
Mgandane Dlodlo Building
Cnr S. Machel Ave/S.V Muzenda St
Telephone + 263 242 794579 Extension 1031